July 23, 2010

Sadie's ONE year old

I just cant believe it, she is getting soo big. We had to push back her 1 year appt. because I was sick on the day of her appt. and now her dr. is out of town for 2 weeks so at 13 months I will update on her stats which are crazy different im sure!



Sadie girl is transferring from a baby to a little girl so rapidly. She is an amazing little girl. On a previous post I wrote all about her "new things" so this one I will just add a couple more.



I finally got around to making something to hold all her hair bows.



She got this car for her birthday and ever since she spends hours on it. It only took her 15 minutes to learn how to get on it, off it, push it, play with ALL the buttons but her favorite is to honk the horn (is this a future indicator? ha)



We took a trip to Page for Daryl's Family Reunion and to celebrate Sadie's birthday, everyone was so kind with gifts and love. I made her birthday cakes, it took me a week and they turned out good for my 2nd try.



On Sadies actual birthday, my aunt, cousins, and their kids brought Sadie a cupcake and gifts and she loved seeing all the kids. We ate a HUGE dinner and had cupcakes and gifts, she ate 5 mini cupcakes.. she wouldve ate more if i let her. Daddy made her a card, isnt it darling? She loved it!



This picture is going into our friends glasses store.. I couldnt be more excited my baby is already model status!



Bugga, We love you soo much! Happy 1 yr baby cant wait for all that you have to teach us the years to come!

No comments: