March 30, 2011

Day Eight... A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life

WOW this is hard because there is so many people deserving of this letter but I am going to write it to....

Babe,
You have more than changed my life. You have taught me so many things, you push me to become better and to be the person I want to become. You have taught me what unconditional love is, you have always listened to me when I just ramble on. Your such a happy person always joking and I admire that and try to be as funny as you but it just doesnt work. You make me want to be adventures and throw away my schedule and just go with the flow.. but Im afraid that will take a while to learn. You are the one who understands me completely. Your the love of my life who gave me a precious gift, being a mother to our little girl. You changed my life more than I could ever explain in words. For that and much more I am grateful for you my man. "Right Right?!!"
Love Baby <3

No comments: