March 28, 2011

Day Seven.. Five things you couldn't possibly live without.

First this is THINGS not including people.. so with that being said...

MY CELL PHONE, it is my daily contact to Daryl, this is the only person I always talk to and he is 90% of my minutes. I couldnt live without him so I will have to say I can't live without the device holding us together.



MY CAR, it gets me and Sadie around everywhere and is the reason we get to have the adventures that we have. And the random trips to see Daddy in Kingman.



A BED, it doesnt have to be mine, but a bed because I am truly a sleeper, always have been able to sleep forever and when I say forever, if no one ever woke me up I would sleep forever. I can sleep almost anywhere, on the floor, in the heat, in the cold, with the light in my face.. anything!



MY CAMERA & CASE, I treasure all my pics of Sadie, I have gone through three memory cards and working on the fourth. I love her so much and will always look back and remember all those pictures I took at random times. The case because they hold the memory cards.



CHOCOLATE, Ok I know this is kind of crazy answer, but I really dont have anything else and I love chocolate, any type, in anything just CHOCOLATE!




Now with this being said, When asked the question what three things would you grab if there was a fire. I would answer with Daryl, Sadie and my phone to call for help. I could live without all the things above as long as I have the people that make me want those items.

No comments: