April 8, 2011

A break from the 30 days to share...

Well I am taking a day to skip a 30 day post and post about something else.

Tonight approx. 5 we were hanging around the apartment and I heard a huge crash and a high pitch scream, I have never heard Sadie scream this way, but I did know it was a scream that was of a huge amount of pain. I ran around the corner and I see sadies TV on top of her head. I pushed it off and blood everywhere.. blood down her face and out of her nose. I immediately picked her up and tried to wipe it off, it just continued to bleed. I got a blanket, my sandals and purse and we were in the car off to the ER.

A hour later we left the ER and everything is fine, there is a cut on her eye lid and bruises on her legs other then that the Doctor said "she still has her personality and a fighter" (when he tried to look at her) My Sadie wont go near the TV now and it is on the ground. I dont know how it fell but it was a nightmare to see her like that. I am glad it is over and I am sure I cried more than her and was more scared then she was. Sadie got a popsicle and some stickers and was happy to be on her way home!

I wanted to post this for "journal" postings, so Sadie can come back and see her first accident and incase there is a scar!

And of course a post wouldnt be fun without a picture.

No comments: