April 10, 2011

Day Fourteen: A vacation I would like to take...

A little back story: A year ago me and Daryl decided to write bucket lists and send them to each other so that we could help each other experience things that each other may be scared to embark on but with the help of each other we knew we would be able to do them. Our bucket lists were COMPLETELY different! Which is GREAT cause then we have more to experience BUT there was one thing in common...

Take a trip to Hawaii and stay on the beach. So thats the vacation I would enjoy to take with him.



We also want to take Sadie to Disney World in Florida, I remember going there in 2000 and it was one of my greatest experiences and memories.







This is my favorite ride EVER..



Daryl wants me and him to go to a Pittsburg Steelers game in Pittsburg WHILE it is snowing. I hate hate hate the snow but I know this is his all time dream so I want to take this vacation to fulfill his dream.





No comments: