April 7, 2011

Day Twelve: A song that you want played at your wedding.

Well this is kind of easy. I dont know if the song played at your wedding means the reception but Im guessing and in that case.

For those who are looking for PG song please do not listen to this movie :)

Lolli Lolli by Three 6 Mafia



Now I know this is not a sensitive song or whaat most people would want at their reception but because I always do everything MY way. And this will be one time wedding that I have been waiting for and will end up waiting 5 years for and that being said this is the one song I have ever turned to when asked what my and Daryls song would be.

I met Daryl outside his house at 3 in the morning after the club and this song was on his playlist bumpin out of his car we all started dancing, me and daryl of course danced, and it was then turned on repeat over and over again, so this song is me and Daryls first song when met. How can I ever have a reception without having the song that brought us together? Hmmm.. this is the song I would choose and although it may not be the best polite lyrics, this is the song I choose, its not always about the beat or lyrics but the memories that come along with it. FYI we are a bold kind of couple.

No comments: