April 11, 2011

Day Fifteen: A person you admire...

Hmmm...

The person I admire most is my baby sister, Lindsay. She is the person who before my new family was the one person I would give my life for. She has always been such a amazing person. She has taught me more then anyone else in this world. She has been the one person growing up that was ALWAYS there. Although she may not have understood the exact reason I was hurting or upset she always would give me hugs and make sure I knew she loved me. Although I dont understand what shes going through now, no matter what changes, or what happens I will always be there to support her and love everything she gives because she was there for me when no one else was.

When we are over and Sadie and Lindsay go outside and play together or when we go for rides and Lindsay would hold Sadies hand in the backseat. She is the best aunt and Sadie loves her aunt Lindsay. I admire her for the person, sister, and aunt she is to me and Sadie. Although there has been a lot of bad things and stressful times Lindsay has always supported me in her own way. She was the person I first let spend time with Daryl and she is the approval I looked for and when me and Daryl found out I was pregnant she was the person we wanted to tell the most.

She changed my life completely and the one person I admire the most in this world. Against all odds she keeps fighting and thats the reason I love her with my whole heart. She is a magnificant person and I am so blessed to be able to call her my sister.

No comments: